Andy loved to sleep on a bed of nails.
Andy loved to sleep on a bed of nails.
When I cook spaghetti, I like to boil it a few minutes past al dente so the noodles are super slippery.
The team members were hard to tell apart since they all wore their hair in a ponytail.
Mary plays the piano.a
She did her best to help him.
I may struggle with geography, but I'm sure I'm somewhere around here.
You've been eyeing me all day and waiting for your move like a lion stalking a gazelle in a savannah.
Iguanas were falling out of the trees.
He spiked his hair green to support his iguana.
I covered my friend in baby oil.
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar.
Everyone pretends to like wheat until you mention barley.
Sometimes it is better to just walk away from things and go back to them later when you’re in a better frame of mind.
The lyrics of the song sounded like fingernails on a chalkboard.
댓글
댓글 쓰기